PowerGlide® Midline Catheter Dressing Change Kit
- Dressing Change Kit designed specifically for the PowerGlide® Midline Catheter.
- Includes all of the necessary components, in one convenient package.
PowerGlide® Midline Catheter site care and dressing changes should be done in accordance with hospital protocol and may include the following: removal of the existing dressing, cleansing of the catheter-skin junction with appropriate antiseptic solution(s), replacement of the StatLock® stabilization device, and application of a sterile dressing. PowerGlide® Midline Catheter dressings should be changed every 5-7 days or when the dressing is wet or soiled, or per hospital protocol.
PowerGlide® Midline Catheter
A simple solution for peripheral IV therapy
A Power Injectable midline catheter
Up to 29 days of access with a single catheter
An integrated all-in-one placement device
To learn more about the PowerGlide® Midline Catheter click here.
- Do not use the STATLOCK® device where loss of adherence could occur, such as with a confused patient or non-adherent skin.
- Avoid contacting the STATLOCK® device with alcohol or acetone, both can weaken bonding of components and pad adherence.
- The STATLOCK® device should be monitored and replaced in accordance with facility protocol.
Please consult product labels, IFU, and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions, and instructions for use.
|Alcohol Swab Stick|
|ChloraPrep™ Solution 3mL|
|Gauze (4" x 4") 2 each|
|Skin Prep Pad|
|Adhesive Foam Strips (2)|
|StatLock® IV Ultra Stabilization Device|