Hickman® Chronic Dialysis Catheters
- Medical-grade radiopaque silicone
- Excellent biocompatibility and visibility
- Attachable Suture Wing
Available sizes: 13.5 Fr.
Medical-grade radiopaque silicone provides excellent biocompatibility and visibility. Catheters are available in varying lengths for subclavian, jugular or alternate site access and may be ordered in insertion kits, radiology kits and catheter-only configurations.
- SureCuff® Tissue Ingrown Cuff facilitates tissue ingrowth to help secure the catheter in place
- Round 13.5 French Design provides high flow rates and simple insertion technique
- Attachable Suture Wing secures catheter during exit-site healing
- Printed Priming Volumes helps to ensure proper patient care
- Medical-Grade Radiopaque Silicone provides excellent biocompatibility and visibility
Please consult product labels, IFU, and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions, and instructions for use.
|Overall Length||Introducer Type||Catheter O.D.||Lumen I.D. |
Proximal / Distal
|28 cm||Peel-Apart||13.5 Fr||2.0 mm / 2.0 mm|
|36 cm||Peel-Apart||13.5 Fr||2.0 mm / 2.0 mm|
|40 cm||Peel-Apart||13.5 Fr||2.0 mm / 2.0 mm|
|45 cm||Peel-Apart||13.5 Fr||2.0 mm / 2.0 mm|