- Soft silicone port body designed for
- Custom port securement
- Power injectable
- Premier identification
Available sizes: 6 Fr. and 8 Fr. Polyurethane Catheter
The choice for elevating patient care
Because the side effects of chemotherapy are typically unpleasant, the PowerPort* VUE Implantable Port was designed with your patient's comfort in mind.
A lightweight design
to help address patient comfort
- Silicone port body is softer and lighter than a titanium port body**
- Compact size and footprint
- Septum palpation bumps designed for smaller patients and thin tissue layers
**As compared to other titanium power injectable ports currently on the market. Data on file at Bard Access Systems.
The choice for
- Custom Port Securement: Offers flexible suturing options for securement, which may reduce the likelihood of flipped ports
- The Polyurethane Advantage: Taxol* and Taxotere* drug resistant polyurethane catheter
- Premier Identification: The only system offering accurate identification at the time of access and immediately prior to power injection
The PowerLoc* Max safety infusion set is the ideal device for accesing PowerPort* devices. This combination of power injectable devices enables contrast agents to be power-injected. As a result, tissues show up more clearly in CECT scans, making it easier to monitor patient conditions.
A variety of PowerLoc* Max safety infusion set options are also available as accessory kits for continued PowerPort* device access needs.
- 300 psi, 19 gauge and 20 gauge needles with
5 mL/s maximum infusion rate
- 300 psi, 22 gauge needle with 2 mL/s maximum
Comfortable for the Patient
- Stable needle base for patient comfort during dressing
- Wingless design for site care
- Dual lumen port compatible to enable simultaneous infusions through dual lumen ports
- Audible "click" and visual indication of lockout to ensure safety device has been activated
- Safety feature conforms to current user technique
- Safety feature covers needlepoint to reduce risk of injury and exposure to bloodborne pathogens
Please consult product labels, IFU and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and instructions for use.
|Product Code||Code Description||Kit Type|
|1808062||PowerPort* VUE M.R.I* Implantable Port with 8 Fr. Attachable Polyurethane Catheter||Intermediate|
|1806062||PowerPort* VUE M.R.I* Implantable Port with 6 Fr. Attachable Polyurethane Catheter||Intermediate|
Please refer to the below-listed Instructions for Use (IFUs) for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings and cautions.