- Staggered Atraumatic Tip Design
- Three High-Capacity Lumens
- Triple-Lumen Configuration
- Polyurethane Catheter
- Low Recirculation
Available sizes:12 Fr. Triple-Lumen
Triple-Lumen Apheresis and Central
The Hickman* TriFusion* Triple Lumen Long-Term Central Venous Catheter
is indicated for use in attaining short-term or long-term vascular access for
intravenous infusion therapy and blood samplng via the internal jugular vein,
exernal jugular vein, and subclavian vein.
All Hickman* Trifusion* catheters are designed for apheresis, and the
administraion of I.V. fluids, blood products, drugs, and parenteral nutrition
solutions, as well as blood withdrawl. The Hickman* TriFusion* catheter
incorporates three large, equal size lumens appropriate for apheresis procedures.
- Three High-Capacity Lumens allow clinicians to effectively vary lumen choices and provide effective flow rates for efficient apheresis
- Triple-Lumen Configuration permits flexible treatment
- Polyester In-grown Cuff
- Designed for Over-the-wire Placement
- StatLock* Stabilization Device Compatible Trifurcation
- Polyurethane Catheter Material with Depth Markings allows easy insertion and then softens after placement for added patient comfort
- Low Recirculation allows for efficient apheresis
Please consult product labels, IFU and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and instructions for use.
|Product Code||Tip to Cuff Length||French Size||Kit|
|0609190||19 cm||12 Fr||Intermediate|
|0659190||19 cm||12 Fr||Microintroducer|
|0609230||23 cm||12 Fr||Intermediate|
|0659230||23 cm||12 Fr||Microintroducer|
|0609270||27 cm||12 Fr||Intermediate|
|0659270||27 cm||12 Fr||Microintroducer|
Please refer to the below-listed Instructions for Use (IFUs) for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings and cautions.