- Real time directional PICC tip location and orientation identification
- Audible and visual signals indicate location of tip position with an accuracy of 1 cm
- Displays the catheter tip direction
- Helps reduce risks associated with "blind" catheter placement
- Designed to cover more anatomical landmarks
Discover how the Sherlock* II Tip Location System (TLS) takes the mystery out of “blind” PICC placement procedures.
For more information on the Sherlock* II TLS, visit www.discoversherlock.com.
Designed to be used with all types of Bard Access Systems' PICCs, the Sherlock* II TLS accommodates all placement techniques, and because it operates with a battery, Sherlock* is completely portable. The Sherlock* II TLS is the first tip location system in the world that is compatible with an ultrasound system.
It operates by detecting the slight magnetic fields generated by the pre-loaded stylet in Bard Access Systems' PICC kits marked with
Please consult product labels, IFU and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and instructions for use.
Please refer to the below-listed Instructions for Use (IFUs) for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings and cautions.