Ponsky* Non-Balloon Replacement Gastrostomy Tube
- Allows x-ray placement confirmation with radiopaque dome
- Bold centimeter markings for easy identification
- Translucent silicone tubing allows for visualization of tube obstruction
- Obturator facilitates tube placement
- Meets patient sizing needs with adjustable extended bolster
- Separate medication port
Eliminating weekly fill maintenace 1
Improved durability with increase dome to tube strength 2
More resistant to obturator pocket tears using enhanced pocket geomerty 2
Concentric covering of the fistula with dome shaped internal bolster
Centimeter Markings are bold for easy identification
Medical Grade Translucent Silicone allows for visualization of tube obstruction
Obturator facilitates feeding tube placement
Radiopaque Dome/Internal Bolster allows x-ray placement confirmation
1. Ponsky* NBR prior to insertion
2. Obturator in place, dome stretched
3. Placed in stomach using obturator
4. Final placement in stomach
1 The Ponsky* Non-Balloon Replacement Gastrostomy Tube does not require weekly verification of balloon volume.
2 Bench top testing data comparing new Ponsky* NBR to original Ponsky* NBR on file.
Please consult product labels, IFU and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and instructions for use.
|Product Code||Configuration||French Size||Package||Minimum order quantity|
|000700||Non-Balloon Replacement (NBR)||20F||2/case||1 case|
Please refer to the below-listed Instructions for Use (IFUs) for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings and cautions.